| || |
You have reached Space Walrus Studios, where wonders and magic are created!
Space Walrus is a company founded by an ambitious student persueing his dreams of making video games. These dreams eventually flourished into a game called Minebuilder, which was heavily inspired by the popular sandbox game named Minecraft. The game surpassed all expectations and created opportunities for new innovative projects. Since this moment we have expanded to a small team of talented individuals who share our dreams and ideals.
Currently we are working on three exciting new titles with which we hope to bring newfound joy into your lives once again.
Be prepared to enter a world of joy and have a great time!
The Space Walrus team
Minebuilder 1.14.3 released
Tuesday, the 27th of January 2015 at 08:20, 34 comments
As some of you may have noticed, Minebuilder 1.14.3 has been released!
This update mostly features a huge amount of bugfixes (almost all reported bugs have been fixed), and contains some improvements for multiplayer as well.Get the update now
As usual, we'd love to hear your feedback regarding this new update.
- The SW team
1.14 Server released
Thursday, the 8th of January 2015 at 23:13, 9 comments
The 1.14 server has been released and is available for download here
For now, the nightmare has been disabled on servers, but is scheduled to be enabled in 1.14a/b by tomorrow.
Minebuilder 1.14.2 released!
Thursday, the 8th of January 2015 at 22:59, 53 comments
Hereby I'd like to announce that Minebuilder 1.14.2 has been released for iOS and Android.
It fixes a lot of bugs, and features some small improvements to the UI.Changelog:
Click here to show/hide the spoiler. features
- Added color details based on height to the minimap
- Improved the creative inventory for tablets
- Look sensitivity for classic controls are now the same as normal controls.
- Encyclopedia item return count is now correct.
- Possibly fixed some lag issues
- Fixed getting stuck in unicorns.
- Fixed getting stuck in trains.
- Fixed items getting lost in chests.
- Fixed items getting lost in the crafting screen.
- Fixed saddle recipe.
- Slime blocks can now be pushed by pistons.
- Fixed the player height in the nightmare.
- Falling speed while crouching is now the same as when not crouching.
- Drop for rails has been fixed.
- "Hidden button" in the main menu has been removed.
- Mob spawners don't show on the minimap anymore.
- Fences don't kill grass anymore.
- Fixed flickering textures on beds and forcefields.
- All 20 items now drop when dying.
- Armor drops when dead.
- Added the additional 10 inventory slots in the character menu.
- Inventory slots don't twitch when accessing the 10 additional slots.
Minebuilder 1.14 released!
Sunday, the 28th of December 2014 at 23:49, 124 comments
We noticed apple released the update for iOS one day early, so we released the update for Android as well
The server program will be released later this week, when it's done.
Unfortunately we found out about a bug on devices running iOS 7.1 or earlier, which prevents you from playing the game. We already pushed a new release to apple that fixes the issue, but it still needs to go through the review process. We expect it be reviewed faster than normal, as it's a critical bugfix release.Changelog
This update introduces a dream system in which you can travel to other, dreamy, dimensions!
A list of all the new things:
- A form of colored blocks
- 2 new dimensions and a dream system
- A new type of armor: rings
- A legendary armor set
- An Endboss
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
The Space Walrus Team.
Wednesday, the 24th of December 2014 at 12:41, 14 comments
We from Space Walrus Studios wish you all a merry christmas
(If you don't celebrate christmas, then just ignore that, just have a good time
But anyway, because of the event, we decided to give the website a little "theme" for a while.
Those that aren't using fallback mode will be able to see it.
- The Space Walrus Team