Space WalrusBlog
Kingdoms contest

Hello there!

With the development of Kingdoms progressing swiftly we wanted to give our forum members a little something to look forward to!
So we created a contest in which you have to guess the names of the classes in the game! Every week we will post a new class with four options you can chose from. Every time you guess correctly you gain one Kingdom Point! At the end of the contest, the players with the most Kingdom Points will win prizes! Please read the terms before entering

Good luck, have fun and may the best one win!

This contest works as follows;
  • Every week, we will give you an image and 4 possible names.
  • Participation is easy, just select which name belongs to the image.
  • The answer will be given the next week, when a new class is shown.
  • Answering questions right will grant you 'points'. Answering correct several weeks in a row will grant you a streak bonus.
  • At the end of the road, the highest scoring players will be given prizes including (but not limited to); beta access, a free version upon release

Some terms regarding this contest though:
  • Entries are limited to 1 per person/account per week. Everyone violating this rule will be instantaneously disqualified with no required notice nor warnings.
  • Some aspects of this contest, including but not limited to; prizes, the definition of "week", "next week", "the right answer" in the context of this contest are subject to change at our own discretion with no requirement for any kind of notice.
  • Your eligibility to play and/or receive prizes may be withdrawn at our sole discretion at any time without any notice at all.
  • Any Terms of Use not immediately conflicting with these terms are still in effect for this contest.

Despite all these legal terms, we wish everyone alot of fun and good luck

- The SW team
Ooooh, entered - good luck guys
Corsair
PantharplaysCorsair

You shouldn't post your answer here, just press the button
That is so cool 0.0
The next contest round is live!
Can you guess what this is?
woow im excited for this game look EPIC
A new contest image is up!
IkkerensHello there!
[*] The answer will be given the next week, when a new class is shown.

I am not complaining, but I assume that we will get the results at the end of the contest instead then?
TheMushyPeasI am not complaining, but I assume that we will get the results at the end of the contest instead then?

We're currently working on developing of showing a convenient way to show the scores so far
Whoa, loved This Character *u*
Another one is live, guess away
I found it all too easy to give when I see I missed it all
Nice good *-*
like, epic maybe I can play in 2.3+?! or no lol. waiting